Seeing Double







When comes to hair let's just say that I'm (and Britney Spears) the last person to ask. All my life I usually had the same hair - long, naturally colored and basic. Once every time I would "spice up" my look with bangs (never again), a red strip of hair under my ear (a "The Clique" reference). After a marathon of Gossip Girl (season 3) I finally thought I needed a a Jenny-Humphrey-type-of-change. And on July 10th my hair turned color to the hottest "trend" - #sombre. Yes it is spelled with "s" because it's a soft ombre.You see I love changes - drastic changes but not on me. But I've waited too long my hair waited too long and that hair dye was crying out my name!
Hopefully you can see the 060 color! To the next post, xoxo

Kiedy przychodzi rozmowa na temat włosów to jestem (i Britney Spears) ostatną osobą, którą zapytacie o radę. Całe moje życie miałam takie same włosy - długie, naturalny kolor i przeciętne. Co jakiś czas "bawiłam się" moim wyglądem np. grzywką (nigdy więcej) bądz miałam czerwony pasemko pod uchem (odniesienie do "Elity"). Po maratonie Plotkary (sezon 3) uznałam, że potrzeubje przemianę a'la Jenny Humphrey. I 10 lipca moje włosy zmieniły na "najmodniejszy" kolor sezonu - #sombre. Tak piszę to z "s" bo to soft ombre (delikatne ombre). Widzicie kocha zmiany - nawet drastyczne zmiany tylko nie na mnie. Ale tak długo już czekałam na zmianę moje włosy czekały na zmianę i ta farba wołała moje imię!
Mam nadzieje, że mój 060 kolor jest widoczny! Do następnego posta, xoxo



ph. Madeline Kelley madeline.kelley10@gmail.com/ dress: Pacsun, sunglasses: Forever 21, shoes: Nike) 

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. Super look. Pozdrawiam jusinx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja podcięłam włosy i jestem zadowolona :)
    www.blog017.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Wish I hadn't have shaved most of my hair off, as when mine was in a long bob, I was thinking of getting a soft ombre done once it was a little longer...

    http://www.megsiobhan.co.vu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite thing about this post is the Britney Spears remark. They outfit is great too, but I literally laughed aloud so kudos to you!!
    http://laurenbrownunrated.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete